AdSlide™ Employee Communications Digital Signage
- Dependable solution for improving productivity & communications
- Creates environment that staff feels valued and part of the team
- Boosts engagement with staff & improves corporate culture
- Helps your employees see the big picture and where they fit in it
- Ships ready to use
- Download product spec sheet
Specially made for improving day to day internal employee communications
This all-in-one solution will help you save crucial time updating and sharing critical employee-related bulletins. You can easily and quickly share real-time message updates, far-reaching announcements, conference room availability, and employee recognition. You can choose from over 17+ immersive employee communication digital signage features plus an unlimited combination of distinctive employee communications media zones. Popular forms of content:
• Dynamically share important safety, wayfinding, and other facility information
• Display Human Resources Information such as welcoming new staff
• Announce information on your processes, regulations, and procedures
• Promote "GREEN" initiatives, fundraisers, and corporate events
Employee Event Listings and Meetings Calendar
Announcing, updating and managing your calendar based events is a breeze!
• We will seamlessly integrate your Outlook Calendar or Google Calendar with the system for automated updates.
• When your schedule updates so will the listing on the digital sign!
You will receive an out-of-the-box ready to use employee communications digital signage solution. It will ship preloaded with your custom employee communications content, software, and media player. Tell us the features you need then we will custom develop all of your content, test and set up everything for you.
When completed we’ll ship you a ready to use system that simply works:
• AdSlide™ Employee Communications Software
• All-Inclusive Creative Design & Content Creation
• Industry's Only Digital Signage Design Guarantee
• Digital Signage Media Player w/ HDMI Cable
• Cloud-Based Digital Signage Content Management (WI-FI)
• Full Training, Set-Up & Configuration
• 12 Month Technical Support
• Live Dedicated Support Specialist
It is 4 Easy Steps
1. Place order
2. We’ll then setup everything for you and ship you a total solution
3. Connect the AdSlide™ Media Player to your display or kiosk and WI-FI
4. Turn it on and you are done! The software with content will automatically load.
When placing your order simply let us know which features you would like and our graphics design team will creatively incorporate everything you need into the digital signs interface. Remember, you can select as many features as you’d like and you’ll always receive the same flat-rate price from us. We do not bill by sets of features, by "slides" or design time.
Use Your iPhone To Update Daily Messaging and Other Media
This easy to use digital signage content management platform is ideal for users that have no graphic design capabilities and simply want to update media zones easily.
Average users master content management within 15 minutes! No drawn out webinar to attend.
• Edit all text and image zones
• Upload images right from your desktop
• Update media albums with video, powerpoint, and images
• Manage events, meetings, and other calendar events
• Create user groups for privilege control
• Remote access from any device, at any time
• Free to use cloud-based content manager
How does Google Drive Content Management work?
Using our Proprietary Publisher Pro Digital Signage software, we integrate every media and text zone with Google Drive.
This integration leverages the power of our all-in-one platform while eliminating the need for annual SaaS fees.
• Our software auto resizes every image and video you upload. No graphic design needed.
• All images sent to a media zone will be adjusted to fit perfectly inside the zone.
• All text updates you input are auto-optimized to match the font size, color, and style.
• Every change you make is wirelessly pushed to the display within minutes.
• Multi-User / Multi Admin control levels are available.
Google Drive is mentioned as a content sync location. Is this an account that our organization would need to create or is this accessing a vendor's account?
We will create the Google account for end-user and sync it with our software.
When the display is installed, we will provide Google information plus train end-user how to use.
Do the clients call to anything else outside of our firewall besides Google Drive?
Only if end-user request stream of information that requires internet connections.
An example of streams: weather forecast and daily news feeds.
For Network Load, is the content just pulled from the Google Drive location one time, cached locally, then stream it?
Correct all content is locally cached on the media player.
Is it reloaded on a regular interval, if so what is the frequency?
Content update interval time can be set per customer request.
What is the maximum file size that is supported?
• Documents: Up to 1.02 million characters. If you convert a text document to Google Docs format, it can be up to 50 MB.
• Spreadsheets: Up to 2 million cells for spreadsheets that are created in or converted to Google Sheets.
• Presentations: Up to 100 MB for presentations converted to Google Slides.
What file types are supported?
• Audio formats (MP3, MPEG, WAV, .ogg)
• Image files (.JPEG, .PNG, .GIF, .BMP)
• Text files (.TXT)
• Video files (WebM, .MPEG4, .3GPP, .MOV, .AVI, .MPEGPS, .WMV, .FLV, .ogg)
• Excel (.XLS and .XLSX)
• PowerPoint (.PPT and .PPTX)
• Word (.DOC and .DOCX)
• XML Paper Specification (.XPS)
Industry's Only 100% Digital Signage Design Satisfaction Guarantee
We guarantee you that your system’s content, design, and layout will meet your exact expectations.
• No strings attached, no hidden costs, no additional charges for ‘design time’.
• All requested features will be properly incorporated.
• Your branding requirements accurately executed.
1. What is the average lead time once a Purchase Order is placed?
2-4 weeks. This includes custom content creation, software, set up of media player, and shipping.
2. What happens after I place my order?
We immediately begin a 4 Step Content Design Process. (See question 10 below for detail of process)
Durning each phase your involvement approval is required.
o You can view all content and submit feedback using our online content portal review.
o This leaves you in complete control and ensures the final product meets all expectations.
3. How easy is the system to set up and use?
Every AdSlide™ solution is user-friendly and non-technical.
• NO complicated technical or software set-up is required when installing the system.
• Before shipping your system we set-up, configure and test every component.
• When receiving the system, we will walk you through the set-up step by step.
• We also offer optional onsite installation services.
4. Will you train my staff and me?
• You will receive a dedicated support manager that will be there for you in every capacity.
• The support specialist will tailor all training to match your exact needs and technical background.
• When you receive the system, our team of experts will make sure the system is up and running.
• You can expect for the process and installation to take an average of 2-4 hours (per screen).
5. What type of technical support and customer service is included?
• From initial planning to post-deployment, our support service is 100% continuous.
• Our 24/7 answering service guarantees that you can reach someone.
• Live Specialists can provide service between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST
• You will also receive the direct email and phone number of a committed Support Specialist.
6. How easy is it for me to change my digital directory or menu board information?
• Very simple. Using Google Drive you can edit any text related information
• Example: names, suite numbers, food names, prices.
• All changes you make apply to the display within minutes.
7. Hidden Costs?
• None. We handle every project transparently by providing you with all available.
8. Is this system scalable?
• Yes, fully scalable.
9. What is the Cost of Management & Maintenance?
• We do not charge annual hosting or content management fees.
• Based on your request, we can add optional extended support packages.
10. What consists of the 4 Phase Design Process?
After we receive your order, we immediately begin working with you to create your digital signage content.
Phase 1: Needs Analysis
• We research your establishment to learn about your organization, products, & services.
• We then have an initial discovery call with you to identify clearly your objectives and needs.
• After the call, we draft a set of concept designs and send them to you for review and feedback.
• Upon receiving your response, a full-color mock-up is completed and sent to you for review.
Phase 2: Review
• Based on your feedback of the full-color mock up we make changes to the layout and its media.
• When completed, we will have a short review call to review final full-color mock-up.
• On the call, we will focus on how we can fine-tune the design, to exactly meet your needs.
Phase 3: Revise
• Improvements talked about during our Review Call are made and sent to you for approval.
• If you request changes, we continue making adjustments until the exact Look & Feel is reached.
Phase 4: Sign Off and Set-Up
• The final design is submitted for your approval.
• Once the final sign off occurs, we will configure and test every component of the system.
• When you receive the system, a specialist will contact you for Step By Step Kick Off call.
• On the call, we cover non-technical setup and make certain all of your questions are answered.