AdSlide™ Medical Facility Digital Signage Solution
- The Efficient solution that improves patient satisfaction
- Engaging visual experience that informs and educates
- Streamlines ability to share check-in bulletins, and procedures
- Easy content updates and management using your iPhone!
- Only available here custom built, tested, and turnkey
Specially Designed For Doctor Offices, Clinics, and Hospitals
If you are looking for a medical waiting room digital signage solution, which is highly effective, generates a positive patient impression, and is easy to use, then you’ll favor this professionally designed system.
This all-in-one total digital signage solution for medical waiting rooms allows you to seamlessly blend instant answers to patient questions, important policy updates, available services, payment options, insurance information, other relevant notifications into a compelling easy to manage system.
Improve Your Patient Experiences
By featuring valid information about your office, displaying live wait times, real-time news feeds, and interesting health related videos you can dramatically boost the doctor patient bond. You can choose from over 17+ immersive features plus an unlimited combination of distinctive medical facility digital signage media zones displaying:
• Keep your staff updated on new policies, time-sensitive information, and HR updates.
• Provide live, on-demand training of new protocols and procedures.
• Share news of Charity Drives, Upcoming Health Fairs, and Insurance Information.
• Entertain with interesting news streams, health facts, tips, and advice.
• Display wayfinding related information with a digital directory.
• Connect your patients with valuable information on services and specialties.
This medical facility waiting room digital signage solution ships out-of-the-box ready to use and comes preloaded with your custom content, software, and media player. Tell us the features you need then we’ll custom develop all content, test and set up everything for you.
When completed we’ll ship you a ready to use system that simply works:
• AdSlide™ Medical Waiting Room Digital Signage Software
• All-Inclusive Creative Design & Content Creation
• Industry's Only Digital Signage Design Guarantee
• Digital Signage Media Player w/ HDMI Cable
• Cloud-Based Digital Signage Content Management (WI-FI)
• Full Training, Set-Up & Configuration
• 12 Month Support w/ Live Dedicated Support Specialist
• No recurring annual software renewals
It is 4 Easy Steps
1. Place order
2. We will then setup everything for you and ship you a total solution
3. Connect the AdSlide™ Media Player to your display or kiosk and WI-FI
4. Turn it on and you are done! The software with content will automatically load
Looking to learn more about medical digital signage solutions?
Beacon Wayfinding for the Healthcare Industry
How to improve internal communication and patient satisfaction
New turnkey digital signage solution helps medical facilities consistently increase overall patient satisfaction while boosting their ability to share information easily
Seamlessly display instant answers to patient FAQ’s, important policy updates, information on new services, payment options, insurance information, other relevant notifications.
By featuring pre check-in information about your office, displaying estimated wait times, engaging health news you can boost the doctor-patient bond while lifting overall patient satisfaction.
Finding doctors and directions is a primary need for visitors and patients. You can use this system to feature doctor listings, office suites, and other relevant facility wayfinding information.
Awards and success
Achievements of your organization and staff are a great way to grow patient trust. Spotlight the recent awards your employees receive, as it shows appreciation for staff while motivating.
Share patient post procedure success stories positive way to inspire and support your patients.
A visual communications tool
Use this system to share schedules, policy and procedure changes, HR news, required training dates, and other vital daily announcements.
Replace static signs, such as news board or cafeteria menus. Printed signage needs regular updates. Switching to digital signage eliminated maintenance costs and enabled for instant remote changes.
We will custom design all graphics, the layout and creatively include all of the features you need. All content is then configured with our exclusive digital signage software, preloaded onto the media player and prepared for out-of-the-box immediate use!
Easy to use
Edit, manage and create send new messages to one or multiple screens at once. Images, text, PowerPoint, videos, and other media can be changed from any computer, tablet, laptop or mobile phone.
When placing your order simply let us know which features you would like and our graphics design team will creatively incorporate everything you need into the digital signs interface. Remember, you can select as many features as you’d like and you’ll always receive the same flat-rate price from us. We do not bill by sets of features, by "slides" or design time.
Use Your iPhone To Update Daily Messaging and Other Media
This easy to use digital signage content management platform is ideal for users that have no graphic design capabilities and simply want to update media zones easily.
Average users master content management within 15 minutes! No drawn out webinar to attend.
• Edit all text and image zones
• Upload images right from your desktop
• Update media albums with video, powerpoint, and images
• Manage events, meetings, and other calendar events
• Create user groups for privilege control
• Remote access from any device, at any time
• Free to use cloud-based content manager
How does Google Drive Content Management work?
Using our Proprietary Publisher Pro Digital Signage software, we integrate every media and text zone with Google Drive.
This integration leverages the power of our all-in-one platform while eliminating the need for annual SaaS fees.
• Our software auto resizes every image and video you upload. No graphic design needed.
• All images sent to a media zone will be adjusted to fit perfectly inside the zone.
• All text updates you input are auto-optimized to match the font size, color, and style.
• Every change you make is wirelessly pushed to the display within minutes.
• Multi-User / Multi Admin control levels are available.
Google Drive is mentioned as a content sync location. Is this an account that our organization would need to create or is this accessing a vendor's account?
We will create the Google account for end-user and sync it with our software.
When the display is installed, we will provide Google information plus train end-user how to use.
Do the clients call to anything else outside of our firewall besides Google Drive?
Only if end-user request stream of information that requires internet connections.
An example of streams: weather forecast and daily news feeds.
For Network Load, is the content just pulled from the Google Drive location one time, cached locally, then stream it?
Correct all content is locally cached on the media player.
Is it reloaded on a regular interval, if so what is the frequency?
Content update interval time can be set per customer request.
What is the maximum file size that is supported?
• Documents: Up to 1.02 million characters. If you convert a text document to Google Docs format, it can be up to 50 MB.
• Spreadsheets: Up to 2 million cells for spreadsheets that are created in or converted to Google Sheets.
• Presentations: Up to 100 MB for presentations converted to Google Slides.
What file types are supported?
• Audio formats (MP3, MPEG, WAV, .ogg)
• Image files (.JPEG, .PNG, .GIF, .BMP)
• Text files (.TXT)
• Video files (WebM, .MPEG4, .3GPP, .MOV, .AVI, .MPEGPS, .WMV, .FLV, .ogg)
• Excel (.XLS and .XLSX)
• PowerPoint (.PPT and .PPTX)
• Word (.DOC and .DOCX)
• XML Paper Specification (.XPS)
Industry's Only 100% Digital Signage Design Satisfaction Guarantee
We guarantee you that your system’s content, design, and layout will meet your exact expectations.
• No strings attached, no hidden costs, no additional charges for ‘design time’.
• All requested features will be properly incorporated.
• Your branding requirements accurately executed.
Request information today
"These are the most intuitive, logical, and well-designed solutions on the market today. We can easily manage all content, event updates, and live feeds.”
"Your team went and above and beyond! The final product meet our exact requirements - a superb layout, beautiful graphics, and the software is so easy to use! Thank you"
- Natalie Z
"I could not believe all of these amazing features came built-in standard. I told them what I wanted, and they designed a beautiful easy to manage. What a great experience!"
- Kelly M
1. What is the average lead time once a Purchase Order is placed?
2-4 weeks. This includes custom content creation, software, set up of media player, and shipping.
2. What happens after I place my order?
We immediately begin a 4 Step Content Design Process. (See question 10 below for detail of process)
Durning each phase your involvement approval is required.
o You can view all content and submit feedback using our online content portal review.
o This leaves you in complete control and ensures the final product meets all expectations.
3. How easy is the system to set up and use?
Every AdSlide™ solution is user-friendly and non-technical.
• NO complicated technical or software set-up is required when installing the system.
• Before shipping your system we set-up, configure and test every component.
• When receiving the system, we will walk you through the set-up step by step.
• We also offer optional onsite installation services.
4. Will you train my staff and me?
• You will receive a dedicated support manager that will be there for you in every capacity.
• The support specialist will tailor all training to match your exact needs and technical background.
• When you receive the system, our team of experts will make sure the system is up and running.
• You can expect for the process and installation to take an average of 2-4 hours (per screen).
5. What type of technical support and customer service is included?
• From initial planning to post-deployment, our support service is 100% continuous.
• Our 24/7 answering service guarantees that you can reach someone.
• Live Specialists can provide service between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST
• You will also receive the direct email and phone number of a committed Support Specialist.
6. How easy is it for me to change my digital directory or menu board information?
Very simple. Using Google Drive you can edit any text related information
• Example: names, suite numbers, food names, prices.
• All changes you make apply to the display within minutes.
7. Hidden Costs?
• None. We handle every project transparently by providing you with all available.
8. Is this system scalable?
• Yes, fully scalable.
9. What is the Cost of Management & Maintenance?
• We do not charge annual hosting or content management fees.
• Based on your request, we can add optional extended support packages.
10. What consists of the 4 Phase Design Process?
After we receive your order, we immediately begin working with you to create your digital signage content.
Phase 1: Needs Analysis
• We research your establishment to learn about your organization, products, & services.
• We then have an initial discovery call with you to identify clearly your objectives and needs.
• After the call, we draft a set of concept designs and send them to you for review and feedback.
• Upon receiving your response, a full-color mock-up is completed and sent to you for review.
Phase 2: Review
• Based on your feedback of the full-color mock up we make changes to the layout and its media.
• When completed, we will have a short review call to review final full-color mock-up.
• On the call, we will focus on how we can fine-tune the design, to exactly meet your needs.
Phase 3: Revise
• Improvements talked about during our Review Call are made and sent to you for approval.
• If you request changes, we continue making adjustments until the exact Look & Feel is reached.
Phase 4: Sign Off and Set-Up
• The final design is submitted for your approval.
• Once the final sign off occurs, we will configure and test every component of the system.
• When you receive the system, a specialist will contact you for Step By Step Kick Off call.
• On the call, we cover non-technical setup and make certain all of your questions are answered.