AdSlide™ College Campus Digital Signage Solution
- A dependable solution for sharing real-time class listings
- Advances your ability to disseminate announcements and news
- Entices potential new students to enroll
- Easy content updates and management using your iPhone!
- Only available here custom built, tested, and turnkey
This all-in-one, digital signage solution for colleges, will enable you to easily reach your students, faculty members, and visitors quickly with important announcements, class and event schedules, directory listings, emergency announcements and more. This system can be strategically placed throughout your college campus, dining and event halls, administrative buildings, libraries, student centers, cafeterias, building lobbies and other high traffic locations.
A Total Digital Signage Solution For Higher Education
You can choose from over 17+ immersive features plus an unlimited combination of distinctive campus communications media zones for featuring:
• Share important campus news and notices
• Safety bulletin feeds with emergency alerts (RAVE)
• Athletic team news, updates, and game schedules.
• Encourage student volunteer and public service openings
• Spotlight financial aid and enrollment information
• College Campus Directory with ‘You Are Here’ campus map
• Bookstore and library specials
You will never have to worry about managing your class and event schedule. We will incorporate your Campus Management software with every digital display. This enables for automated real-time updates of schedules, seminars, other campus calendar events. When the information in your college campus software updates so will the data on your digital sign. This eliminates the need for your administration to update the content listing manually.
Platforms we integrate with include:
• 25Live / CollegeNet: schedules, programs, class times, e-calendars
• EMS: meeting and classroom schedules, and event listing
• Sales Pro: event and conference schedules, class times, & directory listings
• Micros Opera: event schedules and POS sale listings
• Active Directory: directory listings
• HTML: website feeds
You will receive an out-of-the-box ready to use solution. It will ship preloaded with your custom college campus digital signage content, digital signage software, and media player.
Tell us the features you need then we will custom develop, test and set up everything for you. You will not have to spend time editing or ‘customizing’ templates, do graphic design or learn about complicated digital signage software.
When completed we will ship you a ready to use system that simply works:
• AdSlide™ College Campus Digital Signage Software
• All-Inclusive Creative Design & Content Creation
• Industry's Only Digital Signage Design Guarantee
• Digital Signage Media Player w/ HDMI Cable
• Cloud-Based Digital Signage Content Management (WI-FI)
• Full Training, Set-Up & Configuration
• 12 Month Technical Support
• Live Dedicated Support Specialist
It is 4 Easy Steps
1. Place order
2. We will then setup everything for you and ship you a total solution
3. Connect the AdSlide™ Media Player to your display or kiosk and WI-FI
4. Turn it on and you are done! The software with content will automatically load
New proven effective technology opens the door to quickly improving campus-wide communications
Discover how you too can remotely manage and broadcast campus news, information, schedules, and more
Keep students informed and focused. Use this total solution to broadcast time-sensitive messages, emergency announcement, upcoming registration dates, and more.
The many uses
There’s a real need. Place this system throughout your campus, halls, administrative buildings, and other high traffic locations to ensure your day to day notifications are being seen. Some of the many uses include:
• Daily announcements
• Safety bulletins
• Share breaking news
• Emergency alerts
• Athletic team schedules
• Encourage student volunteer involvement
• Financial aid information
Improve Campus Wayfinding
Provide complete directory listings featuring professors, buildings, lecture halls, housing, libraries, dining and event centers.
Increase student recruiting
Create a strong first impression. Accurately spotlight what your school offers to help you stand out from other universities. Create custom messages to welcome visiting students.
Aside from messaging, we will customize the content of the sign will your school's colors, mascot, and overall theme. This will bring out your school's character while generating an impressive first impression.
Easily change content
Remotely edit, update and manage information, sales, prices, and other media directly from a computer, laptop, or mobile phone. All changes are wirelessly sent to the display!
Ships ready to use
Our professional design team will create all of the content, layout, graphics, and set-up everything for you. Once installed, the system is self-operational and requires zero on-going maintenance.
When placing your order simply let us know which features you would like and our graphics design team will creatively incorporate everything you need into the digital signs interface. Remember, you can select as many features as you’d like and you’ll always receive the same flat-rate price from us. We do not bill by sets of features, by "slides" or design time.
Use Your iPhone To Update Daily Messaging and Other Media
This easy to use digital signage content management platform is ideal for users that have no graphic design capabilities and simply want to update media zones easily.
Average users master content management within 15 minutes! No drawn out webinar to attend.
• Edit all text and image zones
• Upload images right from your desktop
• Update media albums with video, powerpoint, and images
• Manage events, meetings, and other calendar events
• Create user groups for privilege control
• Remote access from any device, at any time
• Free to use cloud-based content manager
How does Google Drive Content Management work?
Using our Proprietary Publisher Pro Digital Signage software, we integrate every media and text zone with Google Drive.
This integration leverages the power of our all-in-one platform while eliminating the need for annual SaaS fees.
• Our software auto resizes every image and video you upload. No graphic design needed.
• All images sent to a media zone will be adjusted to fit perfectly inside the zone.
• All text updates you input are auto-optimized to match the font size, color, and style.
• Every change you make is wirelessly pushed to the display within minutes.
• Multi-User / Multi Admin control levels are available.
Google Drive is mentioned as a content sync location. Is this an account that our organization would need to create or is this accessing a vendor's account?
We will create the Google account for end-user and sync it with our software.
When the display is installed, we will provide Google information plus train end-user how to use.
Do the clients call to anything else outside of our firewall besides Google Drive?
Only if end-user request stream of information that requires internet connections.
An example of streams: weather forecast and daily news feeds.
For Network Load, is the content just pulled from the Google Drive location one time, cached locally, then stream it?
Correct all content is locally cached on the media player.
Is it reloaded on a regular interval, if so what is the frequency?
Content update interval time can be set per customer request.
What is the maximum file size that is supported?
• Documents: Up to 1.02 million characters. If you convert a text document to Google Docs format, it can be up to 50 MB.
• Spreadsheets: Up to 2 million cells for spreadsheets that are created in or converted to Google Sheets.
• Presentations: Up to 100 MB for presentations converted to Google Slides.
What file types are supported?
• Audio formats (MP3, MPEG, WAV, .ogg)
• Image files (.JPEG, .PNG, .GIF, .BMP)
• Text files (.TXT)
• Video files (WebM, .MPEG4, .3GPP, .MOV, .AVI, .MPEGPS, .WMV, .FLV, .ogg)
• Excel (.XLS and .XLSX)
• PowerPoint (.PPT and .PPTX)
• Word (.DOC and .DOCX)
• XML Paper Specification (.XPS)
Industry's Only 100% Digital Signage Design Satisfaction Guarantee
We guarantee you that your system’s content, design, and layout will meet your exact expectations.
• No strings attached, no hidden costs, no additional charges for ‘design time’.
• All requested features will be properly incorporated.
• Your branding requirements accurately executed.
Request information today
"These are the most intuitive, logical, and well-designed solutions on the market today. We can easily manage all content, event updates, and live feeds.”
"Your team went and above and beyond! The final product meet our exact requirements - a superb layout, beautiful graphics, and the software is so easy to use! Thank you"
- Natalie Z
"I could not believe all of these amazing features came built-in standard. I told them what I wanted, and they designed a beautiful easy to manage. What a great experience!"
- Kelly M
1. What is the average lead time once a Purchase Order is placed?
2-4 weeks. This includes custom content creation, software, set up of media player, and shipping.
2. What happens after I place my order?
We immediately begin a 4 Step Content Design Process. (See question 10 below for detail of process)
Durning each phase your involvement approval is required.
o You can view all content and submit feedback using our online content portal review.
o This leaves you in complete control and ensures the final product meets all expectations.
3. How easy is the system to set up and use?
Every AdSlide™ solution is user-friendly and non-technical.
• NO complicated technical or software set-up is required when installing the system.
• Before shipping your system we set-up, configure and test every component.
• When receiving the system, we will walk you through the set-up step by step.
• We also offer optional onsite installation services.
4. Will you train my staff and me?
• You will receive a dedicated support manager that will be there for you in every capacity.
• The support specialist will tailor all training to match your exact needs and technical background.
• When you receive the system, our team of experts will make sure the system is up and running.
• You can expect for the process and installation to take an average of 2-4 hours (per screen).
5. What type of technical support and customer service is included?
• From initial planning to post-deployment, our support service is 100% continuous.
• Our 24/7 answering service guarantees that you can reach someone.
• Live Specialists can provide service between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST
• You will also receive the direct email and phone number of a committed Support Specialist.
6. How easy is it for me to change my digital directory or menu board information?
• Very simple. Using Google Drive you can edit any text related information
• Example: names, suite numbers, food names, prices.
• All changes you make apply to the display within minutes.
7. Hidden Costs?
• None. We handle every project transparently by providing you with all available.
8. Is this system scalable?
• Yes, fully scalable.
9. What is the Cost of Management & Maintenance?
• We do not charge annual hosting or content management fees.
• Based on your request, we can add optional extended support packages.
10. What consists of the 4 Phase Design Process?
After we receive your order, we immediately begin working with you to create your digital signage content.
Phase 1: Needs Analysis
• We research your establishment to learn about your organization, products, & services.
• We then have an initial discovery call with you to identify clearly your objectives and needs.
• After the call, we draft a set of concept designs and send them to you for review and feedback.
• Upon receiving your response, a full-color mock-up is completed and sent to you for review.
Phase 2: Review
• Based on your feedback of the full-color mock up we make changes to the layout and its media.
• When completed, we will have a short review call to review final full-color mock-up.
• On the call, we will focus on how we can fine-tune the design, to exactly meet your needs.
Phase 3: Revise
• Improvements talked about during our Review Call are made and sent to you for approval.
• If you request changes, we continue making adjustments until the exact Look & Feel is reached.
Phase 4: Sign Off and Set-Up
• The final design is submitted for your approval.
• Once the final sign off occurs, we will configure and test every component of the system.
• When you receive the system, a specialist will contact you for Step By Step Kick Off call.
• On the call, we cover non-technical setup and make certain all of your questions are answered.